Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Great Hair Day

July 21, 2010
 
It was time for me to redo my highlights, so I went in to my salon www.elitegrouphair.com. I was offered the opportunity to be a model for a new hair product. How exciting! I was told that this new product would tame my curls, which by the way were extremely tight. I was interested! I came back the next day and I agreed to let the inventor of the product apply it into my hair. His pic is at the bottom.

After the application, imagine my surprise, when my short hair hit the side of my face. I was so amazed that my hair was longer! In the end, the most amazing part to me was that I could easily wear my hair curly or straight!! This product is amazing and I don’t believe that I would ever want to live without it. www.caribbeandreamrelaxer.com. If you check out the website, you can even find my picture in the gallery. Just recently, I was asked if I would like to be on their poster. I was so honored to do it because I love my hair now and this product is fabulous!


Here are the pics of my great hair day!





 

Even better news...I'm going to be on their poster!

Here's is my latest update on the poster:




 

No comments :

Post a Comment