Total Pageviews

Friday, May 17, 2013

hCG 1234

IT WORKS! I have chosen to use hCG 1234.This is my second time around using this product. I'm a bit of a snacker and I'm definitely stubborn when it comes to food. If you are interested in
 a product that gives great results
IN A DAY OR TWO,
then this is the product!!!!!
It can be purchased from this website: http://www.hcg1234.com/599.html or through the ads I've posted for you.
 
I am doing the 500 calorie diet because I like to see fast results. If you stroll down on my blog, you can see that I'm tried HCG different ways, so I definitely am a credible source for advice. I've tried the shots, other brand names of drops, and even the pill through a nutritionist (stroll down for posted brochure and diet). They all work in different ways. With pills I lost less, slower. I believe that they are a weaker strength. The diet works, though. Shots, give immediate scary fast results, but difficult to get from a doctor. Drops, similar to the shots results, show not much variation. I do a walk around the lake (-120 calories), or eat an apple for a fruit, just to make sure that I keep losing weight. Want to see your calories for the day? I keep track of my meals and my calories on http://www.loseit.com/
I tend to do my diet similar to the way the nutritionist stated. I find the hCG1234 drops to be extremely similar to the nutritionist diet, with better results! It even has some added bonuses. Like for example, just the other day I made this amazing dressing that I concocted on my own, using hCG 1234 ingredients. (Most of these ingredients my nutritionist stated for me not to use in his diet.) I used mustard and Worchester sauce, to be exact, with hCG1234 and I still lost weight the next day! So, the mixed dressing ingredients consisted of mustard (no sugar), Worchester sauce, apple cider vinegar, Mrs. Dash, salt, and pepper. It was phenomenal! After that, I was sold!
I have decided that after my diet, I just might stick to eating their healthy meals. I need lots of motivation, though. Maybe, a pic of my before and after would work. What a great idea it would be, if I could blog all of their recipes, that I've personally prepared!  Soon to come, no more! Click hCG recipes tab on the right to see the meals from the hCG 1234 website. I've just started, so give me time, they'll be lots more. :)
                   

No comments :

Post a Comment