Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Heathers Baked Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo with Miracle Noodles

Well like most of you know, I'm a college student, so I'm going to keep this short and sweet.
Here's the recipe:

# 1 INGREDIENT: 1 package of MIRACLE NOODLE: (LINGUINE)










Boil noodles.
(At the same time):
Make the shrimp sauce:
I used Margarine, Silk soy milk, and one shredded Babybel cheese. Stir, then add salad shrimp.
All takes approx. 5 minutes.
I don't dry the noodles, keeps moisture in, I just add them and cook for a minute or two.



Ingredients:
(I guess you could use olive oil, instead of the butter, but I DON'T USE OLIVE OIL!)






{ Add salt, pepper, dash, nutmeg.} I STIR THE SILK IN AS THE BUTTER MELTS. IT SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS............

 {Now, place that in the freezer in a bowl for 3 minutes. THICKENS!}


And then place in the oven until American cheese is melted.


BEFORE:


AFTER


The best thing in the world, is that it taste like SHRIMP Macaroni and Cheese!!!

Finished!

No comments :

Post a Comment