Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 24, 2012

HCG Diet Recalled IN STORES

I went to the CVS pharmacy today and found out that HCG was recalled, plus they couldn't tell me why! The diet worked great for me.
I went home, googled, and found this out:

Evidently, I found out that you can only get it from a doctor now. On my way to the nutritionist!


  1. Were you able to get the HCG? Do you use sublingual hcg or homeopathic hcg? Just curious I'm thinking of starting this new way of eating but I don't know which one I should go with!

    1. I was able to get my HCG! I mention it on the file labeled "HCG DIET PILL TESTIMONIAL", 05/11 is the date for the file. If you would like to read about my diet, check it out! It worked and I lost 20 lbs. I purchased the HCG pill from a nutritionist. :)

    2. My prescription says Compounded HCG/Methyl B12 500IU/300mcg ODT. Hope that helps you. ;)